grof
Redovni član udruge
Reactions:
Ima zahvala: 1579 puta
 pohvaljen: 2356 puta
Kontakt:

A Town by the Sea - online društvena igra

Post Postao/la grof »

Zamolila me ekipa iz Culture Hub Croatia da prosheram poziv na igranje njihove online društvene igre s uživljavanjem u uloge i tabletop elementima koja se igra preko Zooma s drugim igračima na međunarodnoj razini. Da se ne duplam, proslijeđujem njihov poziv u cjelosti ispod, pa koga interesira, neka se uključi (u tom pozivu imate i link na njihovu stranicu o igri):

[PLAYFUL FUTURES]
We are starting this year with the topic of climate change. Throughout this month, we are organizing several events on that topic.
First, we would like to present an online game "A Town by the Sea". For several months, a group of designers, partners of the Playful Futures project, have been working to create an online game on the topic of sea level rise and the future of Mediterranean coastal cities.
“A Town by the Sea” is an online map-building game with role-playing elements where 3 to 6 players create characters and collectively imagine the identity of their coastal home. By creating the landmarks of the town, players get involved in complex ways with the town itself...
Play with us!
How?
  • read more information about the game: https://www.matteouguzzoni.com/playfulfutures
  • fill-in a form at the bottom of the page and choose a date for an introductory (prologue session)
  • after that you will be given information on the next steps
  • each player is required to join the prologue session before playing and choose one game session according to the schedule between January and March
  • the game is held in English
If you have any questions write to us in DM!
Illustration: Betty Stojnić, "Dead Canal"
(the illustration has been chosen via the open call for illustrations in the framework of the Playful Futures project)
Ovi su korisnici zahvalili autoru grof za post:
Knives
Ne prestajemo igrati jer smo ostarjeli, nego smo ostarjeli jer smo prestali igrati. - G.B. Shaw
Odgovori

Natrag na “Ostali načini igranja”