We are starting this year with the topic of climate change. Throughout this month, we are organizing several events on that topic.
First, we would like to present an online game "A Town by the Sea". For several months, a group of designers, partners of the Playful Futures project, have been working to create an online game on the topic of sea level rise and the future of Mediterranean coastal cities.
“A Town by the Sea” is an online map-building game with role-playing elements where 3 to 6 players create characters and collectively imagine the identity of their coastal home. By creating the landmarks of the town, players get involved in complex ways with the town itself...
Play with us!
- read more information about the game: https://www.matteouguzzoni.com/playfulfutures
- fill-in a form at the bottom of the page and choose a date for an introductory (prologue session)
- after that you will be given information on the next steps
- each player is required to join the prologue session before playing and choose one game session according to the schedule between January and March
- the game is held in English
Illustration: Betty Stojnić, "Dead Canal"
(the illustration has been chosen via the open call for illustrations in the framework of the Playful Futures project)