Struggle of Empires Deluxe

Forum za vaše vijesti iz nama omiljenog svijeta.
Odgovori
smurfORnot
Reactions:
Ima zahvala: 416 puta
 pohvaljen: 772 puta

Struggle of Empires Deluxe

Post Postao/la smurfORnot »

Eagle-Gryphon Games will run a Kickstarter for a new deluxe edition of Martin Wallace’s Struggle of Empires August 15, 2019 with art and layout by João Tereso.

A highly regarded strategy game, Struggle of Empires has long been a candidate for a deluxe edition - and Eagle-Gryphon Games is known for its expertise in creating deluxe quality game editions.

We envision the deluxe edition of Struggle of Empires to share many of the characteristics of our recently-published Vital Lacerda games (Gallerist, Vinhos, Lisboa, Escape Plan, and On Mars) including box size and component quality. We are creating new art, a large and re-imagined game board, enhanced cardboard components, new wood components, and a larger box with a complete storage solution. Most importantly, we have also developed an updated rule book!

We will be posting updated art and components on BGG for the game and have begun with a draft of the new deluxe edition box cover. We will post the updated rules draft and game board soon. The updated rule book clarifies the original rules and examples and also provides several variant rules.

We are very pleased to include 2 new variants just passed on to us from the designer, Martin Wallace.

Other variants are based on designer and fan suggestions. Some address issues of “balance” and “luck” in the game and others provide new ideas for setup. We have reviewed the many discussions, comments, and files on BoardGameGeek.com including discussions and comments by Martin Wallace and members of the Warfrog team who originally produced this excellent game. We have developed those suggestions we felt best integrated with the game and have presented them as variants so that players may choose those that best enable their own personal play preferences.

GAME OVERVIEW
Struggle of Empires is set in the eighteenth century: the age of discovery and sail, a period of colonization and the beginnings of industrialization, and a time of almost constant warfare in Europe and its far-flung colonies.

You will assume the leadership of one of the seven European major powers of that time and direct its military, economic, and political development to compete with your rival major powers. You will make alliances, build armies and fleets, establish colonies, improve your economy, wage war, and manage unrest among your citizenry.

You will decide whether to expand in Europe or take control of colonies in the Americas, Africa, and the Far East. If well made, your choices will guide you to victory in the upcoming struggle of empires!

Draft Cover for Deluxe Edition of Martin Wallace's Struggle of Empires
We chose to use ships of sail for the Struggle of Empires cover as they were the defining symbol of empire and power in the 18th century.
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/222378 ... r-deluxe-e

Moglo bi interesirati neke ;)
Ovi su korisnici zahvalili autoru smurfORnot za post (ukupno 4):
Killamiljenkostokadgalesic2000
smurfORnot
Reactions:
Ima zahvala: 416 puta
 pohvaljen: 772 puta

Re: Struggle of Empires Deluxe

Post Postao/la smurfORnot »

Ovi su korisnici zahvalili autoru smurfORnot za post (ukupno 3):
Killadgalesic2000miljenko
sadistiko
Reactions:
Ima zahvala: 3569 puta
 pohvaljen: 3666 puta
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la sadistiko »

Imamo li ovdje kakav review jel valja to?
slika
stoka
Reactions:
Ima zahvala: 731 put
 pohvaljen: 545 puta
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la stoka »

ja san pisa na svojim malim kućnim, među zadnje dvi - tri stranice je...
mislim da bi legla tvojoj ekipi.
solidna implementacija vođenja države u doba kolonizacije, dosta duboka u vidu izabiranja tileova koji zapravo čine državu i izabiranja savezništva (tri puta u igri je bidanje). jednostavna za objasnit non - gamerima.
Ovi su korisnici zahvalili autoru stoka za post (ukupno 2):
sadistikokockica
miljenko
Reactions:
Ima zahvala: 934 puta
 pohvaljen: 334 puta
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la miljenko »

Ak ima zainteresiranih, mogli bi zeti ovak 3x?? Ja dam jako zagrijan...
sadistiko
Reactions:
Ima zahvala: 3569 puta
 pohvaljen: 3666 puta
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la sadistiko »

count me in Miljenko!
Ovi su korisnici zahvalili autoru sadistiko za post:
miljenko
slika
Stips
Reactions:
Ima zahvala: 587 puta
 pohvaljen: 576 puta

Post Postao/la Stips »

Pass.

Privuklo me i ovo i nedavni KS Endavour (još je moguć kate pledge do čini mi se 1.9.), no nakon ljetne chillaone sam se otkačio od te kolekcionarske brije. Previše neodigranog/slabo odigranog; trebao bih prodavati a ne kupovati. A još imam nekoliko KS u dolasku, plus ne želim iz principa nijedan P500 odjaviti.

That being said, brijem da je vrhunska igra.
Cijene je @stoka i @marge, pametnome dosta.
marge
Reactions:
Ima zahvala: 278 puta
 pohvaljen: 765 puta
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la marge »

a ono, igra je zanimljiva u većem broju igrača, najbolje u sedmero, ali tad naravno dugo traje partija.. ima dosta i sreće u igri, a i jako ovisiš o drugima..
Bolindus
Reactions:
Ima zahvala: 85 puta
 pohvaljen: 410 puta
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Bolindus »

Uf fora je igra ja ju volim igrat u 7 naravno, treba samo pravila pohaklat jer je uvjek nesto nejasno, ali lijepo ozgleda nova verzija. Najcesca recenica u igri " Evo ti jedan unrest :)"
Ovi su korisnici zahvalili autoru Bolindus za post:
stoka
Odgovori

Natrag na “Vijesti iz boardgame svijeta”