BoardGames.BG
Reactions:
Ima zahvala: 3 puta
 pohvaljen: 25 puta
Kontakt:

Help us make Kickstarter available to creators in Eastern Europe

Post Postao/la BoardGames.BG »

Hi everyone,
A recent EU initiative, the FuturEU, allows us to propose new ideas to the EU parliament. I've shared my idea for introduction of obligatory availability of the top crowdfunding platform (and any international ones with EU availability in the future) as part of the Digital economy category.

Kickstarter is still unavailable to creators in Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Finland, Romania, Slovakia, Cyprus, Portugal, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary and Malta.

If the EU accept this proposal, they can enforce equal access for every EU country, boosting our access to project funding and allowing better (and clearer) legislation across the EU.

I'm sure that there are Croatian board game creators that would love easy access to the platform, so please help us by endorsing this idea here (the site requires login in the europa.eu website, works with FB and Google logins too): https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/Dig ... osals/2014

Thanks in advance!
Zadnja izmjena: BoardGames.BG, dana/u 05 svi 2021, 18:35, ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
Ovi su korisnici zahvalili autoru BoardGames.BG za post (ukupno 11):
CrazyBunnyGuyOfficer BarbradyDarkDefenderdadoDamixrealukakockicasadistikoValsimgrof i još jedan korisnik
CrazyBunnyGuy
Reactions:
Ima zahvala: 283 puta
 pohvaljen: 608 puta
Kontakt:

Re: Help us make Kickstarter available to creators in Eastern Europe

Post Postao/la CrazyBunnyGuy »

Done. Thank you for taking your time to set this initiative into motion; I'm always happy to see people using democratic tools at our disposal, and I keep my fingers crossed this one will be successful :)
Ovi su korisnici zahvalili autoru CrazyBunnyGuy za post:
BoardGames.BG
BoardGames.BG
Reactions:
Kontakt:

CrazyBunnyGuy je napisao/la: 05 svi 2021, 17:36 Done. Thank you for taking your time to set this initiative into motion; I'm always happy to see people using democratic tools at our disposal, and I keep my fingers crossed this one will be successful :)
I'd love if the EU parliament actually uses this tool, it gives citizens more direct route to pitching suggestions and ideas. Sure, we have MEPs, yet I was unable to reach anyone that actually cared enough to even hear me.

To anyone that takes their time to go through the awful login system and endorses the idea - wholeheartedly :bravo
Ovi su korisnici zahvalili autoru BoardGames.BG za post:
realuka
sadistiko
Reactions:
Ima zahvala: 3569 puta
 pohvaljen: 3666 puta
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la sadistiko »

Done and shared! That was a major problem for me while I was thinking about how to publish my game that I was developing a couple of years ago,
Ovi su korisnici zahvalili autoru sadistiko za post (ukupno 2):
BoardGames.BGCrazyBunnyGuy
slika
CrazyBunnyGuy
Reactions:
Ima zahvala: 283 puta
 pohvaljen: 608 puta
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la CrazyBunnyGuy »

BoardGames.BG je napisao/la: 05 svi 2021, 18:39
CrazyBunnyGuy je napisao/la: 05 svi 2021, 17:36 Done. Thank you for taking your time to set this initiative into motion; I'm always happy to see people using democratic tools at our disposal, and I keep my fingers crossed this one will be successful :)
I'd love if the EU parliament actually uses this tool, it gives citizens more direct route to pitching suggestions and ideas. Sure, we have MEPs, yet I was unable to reach anyone that actually cared enough to even hear me.

To anyone that takes their time to go through the awful login system and endorses the idea - wholeheartedly :bravo
I wonder if this would be worth sending to Croatian MEP, Biljana Borzan. She's normally dealing with consumer rights and has recently made a big fuss over Nutella because it used different ingredients ratios depending on the market. :) Naturally, Nutella was just a face of this campaign. Kickstarter availability might not be her forte, but could be worth a shot. I'll write to her office. :)
Ovi su korisnici zahvalili autoru CrazyBunnyGuy za post (ukupno 3):
DarkDefenderwm_lsmmBoardGames.BG
BoardGames.BG
Reactions:
Kontakt:

CrazyBunnyGuy je napisao/la: 06 svi 2021, 09:14 I wonder if this would be worth sending to Croatian MEP, Biljana Borzan. She's normally dealing with consumer rights and has recently made a big fuss over Nutella because it used different ingredients ratios depending on the market. :) Naturally, Nutella was just a face of this campaign. Kickstarter availability might not be her forte, but could be worth a shot. I'll write to her office. :)
Thank you!
I'll do the same for Radan Kanev, he's a lawyer and the only Bulgarian democrats MEP, the rest of them mostly make fuzz only about protecting local corruption one or another way or fighting against LGBT agendas :lol: :D
Odgovori

Natrag na “Općenito o igrama i igranju”