Odgovori
Stips
Reactions:
Ima zahvala: 587 puta
 pohvaljen: 576 puta

GMT Sale

Post Postao/la Stips »

Bok!

Krenuo je GMT sale, a nema Eu friendly shipping.
No, dopušta narudžbu do 20 igara za isti kupon.
U ovom trenutku nemam u planu ništa kupiti ali ako tko ima - možemo zajedničkim narudžbama protiv shippinga! :)

(kad stignem malo pogledati kaj ima, možda se i odlučim na nešto...)

Prenosim sa linka https://mailchi.mp/225adfb17961/october ... dates-more :
---------------
SALE!! This sale has traditionally been to thank all the customers who use our P500 system. But it's been three years since our last sale (due to all kinds of challenges getting our systems upgraded), and I just think it is ridiculous to make our customers prove how many P500 items they've ordered over that time. It would also be a huge time sink for our office ladies, as transitioning to the new system caused some issues with older records. SO, I'm opening this sale to ALL of our customers, and I'm making the Quantity limit high enough (20 items max - hopefully this will help some gaming groups build their game libraries) that I think no one should feel cheated that I didn't give them enough half-off games. That's the gist of it. The important details are below. Have fun! I hope you all find many games at great prices that will bring you many hours of enjoyment!

No Euro Friendly Shipping: I'm sorry, but the Euro-friendly shipping like we use for P500 ordering is not an option for the sale. Our agreement with our friends at Second Chance Games is that it's for P500 orders only. I asked Tony if it would be at all possible to modify that agreement and use it for this sale, and he told me basically only if I wanted to end our friendship and business relationship with Second Chance. So, no, I don't want to do that. I hope that in spite of that, the deep discounts across a broad line in this sale will still make ordering viable for our European customers.

Sale Duration: 1 pm (Pacific Time) October 18 - Midnight (Pacific Time) October 25, 2018

Sale Details: 50% off on all IN-STOCK GMT games (not UGG, Vae Victis, Ludifolie or Hexasim) games:

Sale Quantity Limit: Maximum of 20 Items

While They Last: These sale prices last for each offered game until it is sold out or until the sale ends on October 25, 2018. We expect numerous games to sell out during the sale. When you try to add a game to your cart and get a message that the order exceeds quantity remaining in stock, it's sold out. Please choose other games. We'll do our best to update these with sold out notifications on their thumbnails and moving them out of the in-stock category as quickly as possible during the sale to avoid confusion.

How to Get the Sale Price: Go to our website and prepare your order from eligible games (see below, in "Items you can buy at the 50% off Sale Price). Then, when you checkout, use the following code to get 50% off on the order: GMTSale2018

NOTE: Please DO NOT combine Sale items on the same order as a P500 order. This makes it much more difficult for our office and warehouse folks to process.
------------------
Lourdin
Reactions:
Ima zahvala: 207 puta
 pohvaljen: 79 puta

Re: GMT Sale

Post Postao/la Lourdin »

Ha gledao sam malo, no čini mi se da za nas tu nema nikakve uštede.
Što zvuči smiješno kad je sve u 50%.
No na kraju poštarina i neizbježan PDV, a vjerojatno i troškovi HPa/UPSa ili koga već, ponište sav taj popust.
Stips
Reactions:
Ima zahvala: 587 puta
 pohvaljen: 576 puta

Post Postao/la Stips »

Eh da, nažalost...
No ako se ipak nađe netko, eto da se zna. Rasprodaja traje do 25.10.
Lourdin
Reactions:
Ima zahvala: 207 puta
 pohvaljen: 79 puta

Post Postao/la Lourdin »

I jel našao tko kakav dobar deal na rasprodaji?
Ili više nitko ne voli GMT igre :P
sismis
Reactions:
Ima zahvala: 68 puta
 pohvaljen: 67 puta
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la sismis »

Mene baš briga, imam preorder na TRC :bleh
Odgovori

Natrag na “Općenito o igrama i igranju”