Moderator/ica: sadistiko

Odgovori
Lowrend
Reactions:
Ima zahvala: 0
 pohvaljen: 0

War Eternal

Post Postao/la Lowrend »

Nakon dugo rada i muke, polako završavam svoju igrui brzo ću krenuti u podvig samostalnog izdavanja igre:
Posjetite facebook stranicu igre i podržite me, lajkajte , shareajte...:-)

https://www.facebook.com/wareternalboardgame

evo i mali copy/paste najave na engleskom:

War Eternal is epic strategy fantasy boardgame for 3-6 players

As a leader of his faction, player fights to forge new empire on remains of anciet one.

Why is this game so special?

Simultaneous Movement – with new and unique mehanic, you will never again have to wait for other players to finish their turn. All units move at the same time!
This not only makes for better paced game, but offer countless possibilites for tactical play.

Structured Turns - Not only movement, but all aspects of game are played simultaneously. Every action is simultaneous, which halves the playing time of this epic game.

Simple, but flexible rules- You will never have to remember lots of modifiers. Top priority was to avoid situations where game looks Math class. Instead of stacking bonuses, good sense of timing, tactics and balanced build are required

Unique armies – Every of six races has four unique units that reflect spirit of that faction.

World that affects game – Terrains affect movement and combat. Seasons are constantly changing in-game conditions.

Diversified magic system – In this simple,yet powerful system with four elemental magics, spells have flexible effects that differ depending on the time of the year.

Rich world – No game is only about mehanics, but also about feeling that it can capture. Lots of effort was put in creation of world, and all races are unique, with own history and motivations.

Who will be the new leader?

Humans – militaristic faction that sees itself as the only legitimate heir to the ancient empire.Their powerful armies, admired for their might and discipline, are ready to take what is rightfully theirs.

Goblins –Sacrificed to the ambition of others, they suffered most from the great Apocalypse. The only thing greater than their pain is their hatred. Lowrend will burn!

Mages – Ever-shifting alliance of inner factions, where the only constant is struggle for power. Fate of the world is just a stake in their inner wars.

Dwarves – greedy masters of underground, they are ready to conquer the upper world. For decades they were preparing war funds and building their armies of golems. Golden era will be forged in blood of those who oppose Morganheim Feud!

Undead – the perfect form of society, where no emotions can steer longterm plans. New recruits are constantly joining the Undead, because only Death can restore the world from chaos. When Death Embraces the world, there will be no chaos or pain that disturbs the living.

Elves – for to long they have been hiding, persecuted because their bloodline and anicent customs. Decadent kings sitting on their Thrones shall fall, and The Tribes shall cleanse this land.

Biti ću uistinu zahvalan na svakoj podršci, shareu, lajku :-)
grof
Redovni član udruge
Reactions:
Ima zahvala: 1584 puta
 pohvaljen: 2358 puta
Kontakt:

Re: War Eternal

Post Postao/la grof »

Svaka čast!
Mi inače našim članovima udruge - autorima nudimo i playtestanja kod nas u igraonicama, objavu po fejsu, predstavljanaja na portalu, pozive na naša događanja (kao sada na Infogameru) itd...

Eto, ako se odlučiš na članstvo u udruzi onda si dio naše ekipe, pa ti pomažemo na razne načine. ;)
Ne prestajemo igrati jer smo ostarjeli, nego smo ostarjeli jer smo prestali igrati. - G.B. Shaw
Lowrend
Reactions:

Post Postao/la Lowrend »

grof je napisao/la:Svaka čast!
Mi inače našim članovima udruge - autorima nudimo i playtestanja kod nas u igraonicama, objavu po fejsu, predstavljanaja na portalu, pozive na naša događanja (kao sada na Infogameru) itd...

Eto, ako se odlučiš na članstvo u udruzi onda si dio naše ekipe, pa ti pomažemo na razne načine. ;)

Hvala, na pozivu.
Inače jednom sam i došao na playtestanje u udrugu i puno mi je pomoglo.
Nažalost, to više nisam u mogućnosti, preselio sam se u Berlin - srećom ovdje je boardgame scena jaka i ljudima je skroz normalno igrati boardgames.
Ovdje izdavanje ne izgleda kao nemoguća misija. nego nešto što ima perspektivu
grof
Redovni član udruge
Reactions:
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la grof »

OOO, pa super po tebe! Njemačka je boardgejmski osvještena zemlja. Ali osvijestiti ćemo mi i naš narod! :D

Puno sreće ti želim s igrom i siguran sam da ćeš je uspjeti i tiskati. Ako nas trebaš - tu smo. ;)
Ne prestajemo igrati jer smo ostarjeli, nego smo ostarjeli jer smo prestali igrati. - G.B. Shaw
Lowrend
Reactions:

Post Postao/la Lowrend »

Puno hvala na ponudi... ono što mi sad treba je da doprem do ljudi, tako da mi je svaki like (i još više svaki share) zlata vrijedan.
A ako bi igra mogla dobiti ikakav medijiski prostor na web siteu (pa makar mali članak-najavu) - to bi bilo fenomenalno :-)

Malo da se i pohvalim, već danas (1. dan facebook stranice) sam dobio upit iz Austrije kada igra izlazi i kada se može kupiti :-)
grof
Redovni član udruge
Reactions:
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la grof »

Složi nam neki tekst najave i par dobrih fotki, pa ti stavimo vijest na web.

Pošalji sve na [email protected]
Lowrend
Reactions:

Post Postao/la Lowrend »

super , hvala ... budem ovih dana :-)
Odgovori

Natrag na “Amaterska radionica igara”